Villa Ferretti Angeli was build in 1608 by Vincenzo Scamozzi. The villa is surrounded by the park. Today, the villa is no different than the structure of 1700. Lots of frescoes, made by Giuseppe Spolaor, on the ceiling were removed and the villa changed over the time.
Outside the Colonnade, the wine cellar, the stable and the “gentilizia chapel” were annexed to the villa. Inside, the decorations of the villa were lost.
Nowadays, the villa hosts a trade school. There are some rooms available for any kind of events such as congresses or cultural and sportive events.
There are no packages for this location