Villa Polvaro, dates back to the 1420, and finds its origins linked to those of the Republic of Venice.
Then, in 1669 due to numerous financial crises, the forest and the Villa were sold. Finally, the Villa arrived in the hands of the Polvaro family.
Recently it has been restored to its former splendour by the De Zan family. Today the estate is available as a location for weddings and events. Very valuable are also the local wines, awarded with the “Gold medal” during the 55 ° edition of the National Wine competition. The beautiful park and the wonderful halls are perfect to receive meetings and weddings.
There are no packages for this location