The garden of Pojega is an old garden in Villa Rizzardi. The garden was commissioned by Count Antonio Rizzardi around 1783, who gave the task to the architect Luigi.
The wonderful garden extends over an area of 54 hectares, it has three parallel levels, and it is remembered one of the last, as well as the most important, Italian gardens remained. In fact, the Romantic English style was developed.
Inside it is possible to admire several sculptural works; for example, the temple enclosed between cypress trees and laurel, with statues representing the characters of Hercules and Diana, or the rotunda of the fountain, a circular green area with a basin of water in the middle. You can see the garden of flowers, the gallery of Hornbeam, the green roundabout, the avenue of cypress, up to the spectacular “Teatro di Verzura”, a true Greek-inspired theater that still today, hosts productions and shows. The garden is open for visits from April to October, and together with the Villa, it is an ideal location for weddings, events, banquets, receptions, ceremonies, meetings, gala dinners, parades. For information, bookings, guided tours, events, see the website.